Snow again!!
Well, the weathermen got it wrong this time! They predicted that yesterday's snow was the last we'd see of the white stuff, and that today would be cloudy with no precipitation. Ha, ha! Instead we had another 2-4 inches, another day off school, and another beautiful day! The flakes were thick and heavy and came down steadily most of the day. Some of it turned slushy as it fell, but it was the most awesome packing snow I've ever seen. Alan and the kids went out back in the yard and got soaking wet. I thought they were building a traditional snowman...
...but as I got closer and saw the final product, I realized it was something completely different and unique! Alan says it a bunny rabbit, but Dylan thinks it looks like a kangaroo. (We'd love to hear your comments! Note: your comment won't show up instantly as I reserve the right to check them before posting them!)
In any event, a fun time was had by all! And the best thing is that since snow like this occurs so rarely in Wales, the kids don't have to make up snow days!! Oh, and we might get more of the white stuff tomorrow!


1 Comments:
Hi Carol! Fun blog! I think Dylan is right...it looks like a snow kangaroo. :)
Praying for you!
Kristin
Post a Comment
<< Home